There are a number of reasons why carpet is a great product for many of the rooms in your home.
- Carpet offers a variety of colors, patterns and styles to satisfy any personal style and match any decor.
- Carpet’s cushioned surface absorbs sound and is less noisy to walk on than hard surface flooring.
- When considering affordability, carpet is one of the most economical flooring products to have installed.
- The insulating properties of carpet provide additional warmth underfoot during cold seasons.
- Carpet is a non-slip surface that is safe underfoot and provides a cushion to prevent breakage when delicate items are accidentally dropped. Also great for small children and elderly who are concerned about falls.
• All of our carpets are treated with static, stain and soil resistant treatments, making them easy to clean and maintain.
- All the carpeting we sell is made in the USA.
- We are also one of the very few flooring stores that carry all 3 major carpet mills.
There’s nothing like a hardwood floor for natural beauty and warmth, ease of cleaning, durability, and the long-term value it adds to your home. Hardwood lends character and charm to any room in your home, and best of all – it never goes out of style. Choose from our rich variety, including exotic as well as homegrown favorites for elegant or casual settings.
Usually hardwood floors require carefull maintance and are not recommended for high traffic and/or high moisture areas.Eventhough these days they are available in a variety of aluminum oxide finishes to help with durability.
We also pride ourselves to carry a GREEN wood line which carries the green certified mark. It’s produced trough responsible forestery in Brazil.
Some of the most popular hardwood trends have been the wider width planks, hand scraped finishes and the EXOTIC species.
One of the most durable and versatile surfacing products and perhaps the most stylistically diverse. Over the last few years, ceramic tile has become more and more affordable making it a great choice for busy family homes with pets and kids.
Exceptionally hard and dense, the material resists scratching, chipping, and breaking and is impervious to water, mold, and mildew. Porcelain tile also has a rich quality to it and its much easier to maintain than natural stone which it usually resembles .
Mosaics and more
Transform your home interior décor with rich embellishments, intricate patterns, dynamic color schemes, and the artistic expression of tile mosaics. With options in natural stone, porcelain and glass, your home becomes an open canvas, awaiting your creativity and innate flair. Glass and stone mix mosaics have become very popular recently and compliment granite countertops very well.
Laminates are one of the hottest products in flooring today! Offering a wide variety of color and tone, they create a great backdrop to your decorating scheme. Laminate floors are most often made to look like hardwood.Now you can get laminate floors with piano (high gloss) finish, hand scraped finish, smooth finish with even 4 sided bevels which resemble individual boards of wood.
Laminates are constructed with a wear layer that protects a decorative-image sheet. These two layers are bonded to a rigid core – usually fiberboard with a bottom-balancing layer to prevent bowing. Laminate flooring offers especially low maintenance and high durability. It’s perfect for families with children, pets, or busy lifestyles. They are alot harder than wood floors to scratch and maintanace usually involves vacume and damp mop. Laminate floors are also very affordable. It’s a great flooring option for do-it yourselfer because it snap locks together WITHOUT the use of any messy glues. Of course most customers allow our company to do the installation with most jobs usually only taking ONE day to start and complete.